If you pay your ticket within 30 days it may be reduced by 50%
If you've received a MTI ticket from the District of Sparwood, the process to pay for a ticket by cash, cheque (payable to the District of Sparwood) or debit card is as follows:
- in person at the District Office, 136 Spruce Avenue, Sparwood BC; or
- by mail to: District of Sparwood, PO Box 520, Sparwood BC V0B 2G0s.
Your payment must be accompanied by a copy of the ticket, or a note giving sufficient information to identify the ticket, including:
- the TICKET NUMBER (from the top right corner on the face of this ticket);
- your FULL NAME and MAILING ADDRESS;
- the DATE OF OFFENCE and the BYLAW NAME and SECTION of the offence.