The District of Sparwood is accepting bids for Janitorial Services for three District of Sparwood facilities. Proponents interested in bidding on this contract must include the below listed materials within their bid package. The attached statement of work will be included within any contract undertaken and will be used as the primary reference for determining work is completed to the Districts satisfaction.
All bids must include the following:
1. Cost to provide services as outlined in contract;
2. Confirmation of ability to provide services as outlined within the statement of work;
3. Method of quality control and resolution of deficiencies;
4. Proof of Worksafe BC coverage;
5. Verification that successful bidder will supply evidence of liability insurance in the amount of
6. All bids must include names, contact person and telephone numbers for at least three current or past cleaning contracts if no current contracts are held;
7. Verification that successful bidder has or will obtain a District of Sparwood business license;
8. Confirmation of the mandatory site visit for all facilities;
9. Information on proposed chemical cleaners to be used within District Facilities.
Sealed Bids, clearly marked “Janitorial Services – District of Sparwood” and addressed to Mr. Duane Lawrence, Director of Community and Facility Services will be received at the office of the District of Sparwood, P.O. Box 520, 136 Spruce Avenue, Sparwood, British Columbia, V0B 2G0, before 2:00 p.m., local time on Tuesday, December 15, 2015. Bids received and not conforming to the foregoing will be returned to Bidder(s) without consideration.
A mandatory site visit will be held on Tuesday, November 24, and Monday, November 30, 2015 commencing at the Public Works Office at 1:00 p.m. (477 Pine Avenue). Only those bidders who have attended a site visit will be considered for the contract.
For additional information or clarification of services to be provided proponents may email Duane Lawrence at firstname.lastname@example.org, Stu Tanton at email@example.com or call 250.425.0552.
For a complete package please download the following file.