Beginning Tuesday, May 21, 2019, the District will be offering a Residential Spring Cleanup service.
Items* (see below for restrictions) for disposal must be separated and placed just outside property line and piled in such a manner that it can be picked up with a loader. There is a limit of 1 pickup truck load per household.
Any person wishing to take advantage of this service is required to register at the District Office no later than Friday May 17th, 2019 and pay the required fee of $20.00. Seniors 65 and over receive this service free of charge.
Please register in person or by calling the District Office.
ALL REFUSE MUST BE OUT BY 8:00AM ON TUESDAY MAY 21st, 2019
* Items that can be placed curbside include:
- Household furniture
- Appliances including fridges, freezers, and air conditioners
- Tires under 16” off rims
- Small branches (must be tied or secured in bundles)
The following items will not be picked up:
- Trees and large branches
- Construction refuse
- Oil or used oil filters
- Tires over 16
- Special Wastes as defined by the Ministry of Environment
- Recyclable material (must be taken to recycling depots)
For more information, please call 250.425.7760 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.