Take notice that the following properties, together with improvements situated thereon, will be offered for sale by public auction at the Council Chambers, Sparwood Municipal Hall, 136 Spruce Avenue, Sparwood, British Columbia at 10:00 a.m. on Monday, September 24, 2018 unless delinquent taxes with accrued interest are paid before that time.
|Folio No.||Legal Description||Civic Address||Upset Price|
|02400.010||Lot 10; Plan NES98||B10-100 Red Cedar Drive||$2,678.97|
|02400.075||Lot 75; Plan NES98||G75-100 Red Cedar Drive||$2,873.10|
|05003.160||Lot 126; Plan NEP13055||1286 Pinyon Court||$6,211.59|
Major Tax Sale Terms and Conditions
1. The District of Sparwood makes no representations express or implied as to the condition of the property being offered for sale. Prospective purchasers are urged to inspect the property and make all necessary inquiries to municipal and other government departments to determine the existence of any bylaws, restrictions, charges or other conditions which may affect the value or suitability of the property.
2. Purchase of a tax sale property not redeemed is subject to Property Transfer Tax on the fair market value of the property at the end of the one year redemption period and may be subject to GST.
3. The announced upset price is the minimum price acceptable and will be the starting point of bidding on the property.
4. Any person upon being declared the successful bidder must provide their name and address and pay in cash, money order or certified cheque a minimum no less than the upset price. Failure to pay this amount will result in the property promptly being offered for sale again. Any balance must be paid in cash, money order or certified cheque by 3:00 p.m. September 24, 2018. Failure to pay the remaining balance will result in the property being offered for sale again at 10:00 a.m. September 25, 2018.
5. A bid by any person will be deemed to be conclusive proof that the person has made himself acquainted with these terms and conditions of sale and has agreed to be bound by them.
NOTICE OF DELINQUENT MANUFACTURED HOMES
Take notice that judgments will be obtained on the following manufactured homes unless delinquent taxes and accrued interest are paid before Monday, September 24, 2018. A judgement entitles the District to seize the manufactured home or any other personal property of the owner.
|Folio No.||MHR #||Civic Address||Total Owing|
|70605.016||MHR# 33178||1-9555 Highway No. 43||$1,093.33|
|70605.270||MHR# B13877||27-9555 Highway No. 43||$917.34|
Director of Finance