Sign up to have one pickup truck load of refuse and small garden waste removed from your property! The pickup begins May 23, 2017.
- Cost is $20 (seniors 65+ free).
- You must sign up and pay at the District Main Office by Friday, May 19th.
All refuse including household furniture; white goods, metal and wood will be picked up including fridges, freezers or air conditioners. All refuse for disposal must be separated and placed just outside property line and piled in such a manner that it can be picked up with a loader. Small branches must be tied or secured in bundles.
ALL REFUSE MUST BE OUT BY 8:00AM ON TUESDAY MAY 23rd, 2017
The following items WILL NOT be picked up:
- Trees and large branches
- Construction refuse
- Oil or used oil filters
- Tires over 16” in diameter
- Special Wastes as defined by the Ministry of Environment
- Recyclable material (must be taken to recycling depots)
For more information contact the District office at 250.425.6271 or Public Works office at 250.425.7767.