Take notice that the following properties, together with improvements situated thereon, will be offered for sale by public auction at the Council Chambers, Sparwood Municipal Hall, 136 Spruce Avenue, Sparwood, British Columbia at 10:00 a.m. on Monday, September 25, 2017 unless delinquent taxes with accrued interest are paid before that time.
|Folio No.||Legal Description||Civic Address||Upset Price|
|337 00368.821||LOT 1; PLAN 24483||2516 Kestrel Court||$18,471.10|
|337 00368.829||LOT 9; PLAN 24483||
|337 00368.848||LOT 28; PLAN 24483||2057 Golden Eagle Drive||$5,697.59|
|337 00368.857||LOT 37; PLAN 24483||2075 Golden Eagle Drive||$9,707.15|
|337 00368.858||LOT 38; PLAN 24483||2077 Golden Eagle Drive||$9,752.31|
|337 02092.000||LOT 92; PLAN 6798||303 Western Larch Crescent||$7,070.35|
|337 05000.055||LOT 55; PLAN 129||212B-1299 Ponderosa Drive||$3,483.97|
Major Tax Sale Terms and Conditions – (the complete list may be obtained at the District office or at www.sparwood.ca - click on the link for Public Notices)
- The District of Sparwood makes no representations express or implied as to the condition of the property being offered for sale. Prospective purchasers are urged to inspect the property and make all necessary inquiries to municipal and other government departments to determine the existence of any bylaws, restrictions, charges or other conditions which may affect the value or suitability of the property.
- Purchase of a tax sale property not redeemed is subject to Property Transfer Tax on the fair market value of the property at the end of the one year redemption period and may be subject to GST.
- The announced upset price is the minimum price acceptable and will be the starting point of bidding on the property.
- Any person upon being declared the successful bidder must provide their name and address and pay in cash, money order or certified cheque a minimum no less than the upset price. Failure to pay this amount will result in the property promptly being offered for sale again. Any balance must be paid in cash, money order or certified cheque by 3:00 p.m. September 25, 2017. Failure to pay the remaining balance will result in the property being offered for sale again at 10:00 a.m. September 26, 2017.
- A bid by any person will be deemed to be conclusive proof that the person has made himself acquainted with these terms and conditions of sale and has agreed to be bound by them.
NOTICE OF DELINQUENT MANUFACTURED HOMES
Take notice that judgments will be obtained on the following manufactured homes unless delinquent taxes and accrued interest are paid before Monday, September 25, 2017. A judgement entitles the District to seize the manufactured home or any other personal property of the owner.
|Folio No.||MHR #||Civic Address||Total Owing|
|337 70600.634||MHR# 78295||63-100 Aspen Drive||$785.72|
|337 70600.830||MHR# 91862||83-100 Aspen Drive||$1,742.86|
|337 70603.321||MHR# 86033||32-100 Industrial Rd No.1||$1,236.22|
|337 70605.016||MHR# 33178||1-9555 Highway No. 43||$896.80|
|337 70605.270||MHR# B13877||27-9555 Highway No. 43||$892.00|
|337 70606.070||MHR# 9716||A7-7555 Highway No. 43||$1,051.24|
|337 70606.142||MHR# 57247||A14-7555 Highway No. 43||$307.56|
|337 70606.666||MHR# 77581||E6-7555 Highway No.43||$1,283.93|
For more information on property tax sales visit http://www.sparwood.ca/property-tax-sales
Director of Finance