SANITARY SEWER PIPE LINING AND REPAIRS – BUCKTHORN
Closing Date: 2:00 pm (MDT), Thursday June 30, 2016.
Contractors with proven experience and expertise with Cast In Place Pipe (CIPP) Lining, CCTV of pipes and repairs are invited to submit proposals setting out one or more means by which the goals, objectives, and other requirements of this request may be best met.
The Project includes, but is not limited to, the following components. Approximate quantities of major work items:
- Cleaning of 320m of 200mm diameter sanitary sewer main prior to work;
- Installation of Cured in Place Pipe Liner to 240m of 200mm diameter sanitary sewer main;
- One (1) spot repair; an old service decommission;
- Reinstatement of 12 service connections, decommissioning of another four (4);
- Waterproofing repairs to two (2) manholes;
- CCTV of 320m of 200mm diameter sanitary sewer main prior to, and after, completion of work.
Proposals for this project will be received by email, in PDF file format to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: “Request for Proposal: BUCKTHORN SANITARY SEWER PIPE LINING” and be addressed to Danny Dwyer, Director of Engineering, no later than 2:00 pm (MDT), Thursday June 30, 2016 (the “Closing Deadline”).
Alternate proposals, complete with references, specifications and methods of payment, will be considered at the sole discretion of the District of Sparwood.
The Request for Proposal documents are available online on BC Bid (www.bcbid.gov.bc.ca).
Inquiries regarding this project shall be directed to:
District of Sparwood - Municipal Office
Box 520, 136 Spruce Avenue
Sparwood, BC, V0B 2G0
Attention: Danny Dwyer
Direct Line: 250.425.6818
Attention: Terry Fuhlbohm
Direct Line: 250.425.6817